Wednesday 15 July 2009

Sorry for the delay!

Apologies if you have been looking at the blog, patiently waiting for some more news of our exciting life here! As you may know, we went through a computer malfunction, meaning we lost all the photos we took since we got here (boo!) So I was waiting until it was fully resolved to upload any more photos. But we are back in busines, and I thought I would start with a quick video clip of the view from our balcony during a thunderstorm. We get these quite often, and although they are pretty scary, I have to say we could do with one just now, it hasn't rained for days! I am also told by the friendly weather chap on the news that this is the 28th day in a row the temperature has hit triple digits (that's a minimum of 38 celsius, guys!)






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment