Wednesday 29 April 2009

More first week photos

They are holding state elections at the moment - we love this name, it seems like it is taken out of the Simpsons, or an Adam Sandler film (Shooter McGavin, anyone?). If we could vote here, we would vote for him, and we don't even know anything about his policies!!

Ross, this one is for you, we haven't spotted any signs welcoming trouts, but as soon as we do, we will be sure to let Gill know.

. . . . and Helen, this is for you! I haven't been in yet, as I might have mentioned already, we are mostly just driving around malls doing admin, and occasionally Rich allows me to get out and make purchases at a Wal-mart. But as we drove past this one I couldn't resist taking a photo, and once I have more time I will investigate its wares!

No comments:

Post a Comment